Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa is back in town...


Aloha everyone..
I have not blogged for such long time due to my busy schedule but now it is break time. Pagna is growing so fast. He speaks like non stop now. He is very good in sharing with little kids (not too much with his kids at his age). He always invites the kid next door over and plays with him.
Few weeks ago, there had a strayed cat around our apartment.He loves playing with the cat.every day he got up,opened the door and called out "maow, maow, moaw". He even gave away his food too. Sadly the RA took the cat away. We went to the zoo and aquariom. He LOVES the petting zoo. He doesn`t like be too close to the animal but loves to touch them or he said " No touch" means he does not want to touch the animals.
Last sememster, my friend and I had worked out on our school scheldule that we could swich our time to care of our kids. Kaipo is her boy who is nine months older than Pagna. They have grown closer. They played together very well.
Today we had a very lz christmas. We were planning to go hiking today but luckily we went yesterday. We won`t able to go anyways because it is snowing oh I mean rainning. Pagna got a CARS flee blanket and an air plane. David and I went see Avatar in 3D and treated ourselves with spanish food dinner. Anyways, I am so sorry that we did not have time to make any greeting card. But our wishes go to all of you. Merry Christmas and Happy New year










1 comment:

leah said...

Cute pictures! I love them...