Friday, March 5, 2010

Two years is already gone, Pagna is a big boy now...

Ok some of you are aware what happened recently to Chile. Due the earthquake in Chile, Hawaii was also under the threat of Tsunami. It did not come though. It was on Pagna Birthday Party. Pagna did not even know what difference. But me.... I worn myself out of cleaning up the house and made the cake, my first time by the way. I went to bed exhausted and also knowing that Hawaii was under Tsunami watch. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ it was about ten minutes of deep sleep, David woke me up. I said " NO I already brush my teeth". He told me Hawaii was under Tsunami watch which means tsunami was on her way to dance hula. OK it was 3am. The TV said they would put siren on at 6 am and started to evacuated people to higher ground.But the expected time was 11:30 am. We gathered everything and were ready to go. But instead we stayed home eat Pizza that was supposedly for the party. We sung and cut the cake for Pagna. Poor boy...



After all, the tsunami did not come. People come back home and went to sleep. Well we made up for Pagna by still have little gathering with Friends and neighbor. Play and eat. Our day turned out to be not too bad at all.









Pagna is " SOLID". That what the doctor said when we have his two years check up.
Pagna is speaking a lot. I cook soup for him. I said it is hot(temperature) he said it is spicy. He knows when to ask "who is that" and " what is that". Not too long ago, his uncle Matt was here visiting. Pagna loves his uncle. So when Matt left, he starts to call every Caucasian guy " uncle mat". He is fun of my daily scheldule now.

1 comment:

kylie said...

i love your cute lil munshkin!