Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Graduation

Through Facebook friends, we were able to find someone to watch Pagna while we can go have my graduation banquet. I got two free tickets ao we were off and enjoyed ourselves for about two hours. The banquet was so crouwded and we could not find even a seat. What a great dinner...
The next morning, I woke up and still debating if I should go back to sleep or get ready for my graduation. Well I thought that I might go to my master but if not, that is going to be my only chance to wear the gown. So I did.
It took about two hours for everyone to line up and ready to match. I prayed hard that David would come soon enough to take some pictures. He showed up after the ceremony was over due to the misinformation from a friend. But blessed his heart.He was nice to me. He brought breafast home, ballons, sign and leis for me. And he even cleaned up the house.
Enjoy the Pictures




3 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! I am glad you walked. Good job for graduating.... I can't believe DAve was late. haha
WE are proud of you!!

Leah

LEGEs said...

phat!!!!!!

You graduated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had no idea!
Congratulations----!!!!!!!
Are you still in Hawaii??

Anna K. said...

HI! How are you guys? I saw on Lauren's blog that you are going to move to WA. When and where are you moving? We live in WA and it would be cool to see you guys when you come!

Anna